One of the hardest things to do in life is to walk out or let go of a relationship. No matter what the cause of a breakup, learning to let go just often isn’t easy to do.
It could be the one that got away, a first love, a spouse, a boyfriend or girlfriend, or unrequited love. Regardless of the situation, learning to let go of what’s over is often a very difficult thing to do and the hurt can often last for years if a person simply won’t break the hold.
When love is found, one naturally wants to believe it will last forever. And it’s great when it does. But when it doesn’t, the hurt and pain can be devastating. But even more devastating can be the pain and suffering the person experiences from not letting go of what’s gone and moving on with living.
Here are the Seven Steps that you need to take to move forward and recover from the end of a break-up.
1. Recognize that you won’t feel this badly forever. While you’re in the midst of it, you can’t see that time will heal . . . but it will.
2. Accept that the relationship really is over. People keep hanging on, hoping that things will improve when they know that there’s no hope. It prolongs the pain.
3. Integrate the fact that your former partner has changed and may be beyond caring for your welfare. As much as you just wish that you could bring him or her back to the way they used to be, they have already moved on.
4. Understand why he/she needs to justify his/her actions any way possible-including rewriting history, lying or attacking you. In order to avoid feeling so guilty, the person who leaves often exaggerates any negatives in the relationship to help them feel better.
5. Give up trying to get the acknowledgment and apology that you deserve. You can’t always get closure – you have to know when to cut your losses and just give up trying.
6. Turn your focus from the past to the future. It takes a conscious effort to stop ruminating on the past and start planning for your future.
7. Celebrate your new life as a single person. Life is long and there is always a chance for happiness if you look for it!
I’m wondering if i made any sense at all. Cos i’m no relationship expert lol.CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR EVER ACTIVE WHATSAPP GROUP
How To Stream Big Brother Naija Season 5 2020 Online On Mobile And PC
Big Brother Naija Season 5 returns for what promises to be an amazing fifth season. Fans all over the world...
HBO’s Game Of Thrones Prequel Begins Casting Process
House Of The Dragon has been given a green light at HBO as casting officially begins. Don’t panic, Game of Thrones fans. George...
Black Is King: Beyoncé Unveils Trailer For Disney+ Visual Album
The new official trailer for Beyoncé’s forthcoming visual album Black Is King is out. It has been shared by the singing...
15 Shows Like Game Of Thrones You Should Watch
Winter came and now it’s gone. If this show was an addiction to you, we know how you feel, it...
Netflix says ‘Extraction’ and ‘Bird Box’ Are Its two Most Popular Original Films
Extraction, the latest Netflix original movie starring Chris Hemsworth, is the biggest Netflix original movie ever. That’s at least according...
The Kissing Booth 2 (2020): Full Movie Download 720p HD & Mkv
Download The Kissing Booth 2 2020 720p HD 480p HD, Bluray, English, Dual Audio, Mp4, Avi, Mkv, Hindi, Coolmoviez, Free,...
Greyhound (2020): Full Movie Download 720p HD & Mkv
Download Greyhound 2020 720p HD 480p HD, Bluray, English, Dual Audio, Mp4, Avi, Mkv, Hindi, Coolmoviez, Free, Watch Online, Netflix,...
The Old Guard (2020): Full Movie Download 720p HD & Mkv
Download The Old Guard 2020 720p HD 480p HD, Bluray, English, Dual Audio, Mp4, Avi, Mkv, Hindi, Coolmoviez, Free, Watch...
Hamilton (2020): Full Movie Download 720p HD & Mkv
Download Hamilton 2020 720p HD 480p HD, Bluray, English, Dual Audio, Mp4, Avi, Mkv, Hindi, Coolmoviez, Free, Watch Online, Netflix,...
The Outpost (2020): Full Movie Download 720p HD & Mkv
Download The Outpost 2020 720p HD 480p HD, Bluray, English, Dual Audio, Mp4, Avi, Mkv, Hindi, Coolmoviez, Free, Watch Online,...