A Nigerian lady identified as Franka Anyama Undie has secured admission into 10 foreign Universities to study for her M.Sc.
The lady who is a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife where she studied Accountancy and graduated with a very strong Second Class Upper.
In her words:
I developed a passion for technology, business, management, arithmetics and record computation which led me to study Accountancy as my first degree.
During my degree program, I was very active in many facets of University life. I completed a number of voluntary internship on holidays, working for small business owners.
This gave me an opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
After graduation, she applied to a number of foreign universities and was offered admission in the 10 Universities listed below:
1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
cool University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.
11) University of Greenwich: MSc Global Oil and Gas Management.
Franka is right now searching for a sponsor that will help her achieve her dream as she intends to study for Masters of Science Information Technology with Business and Management at The University of Sussex.