fbpx
Connect with us

Viral News

Nigerian man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung Galaxy phone explodes

Published

on

A Twitter user identified as @of_pablosoares has narrated how his smartphone exploded without being plugged to an electrical outlet.

Sharing photos of the burnt Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, he wrote;

Hello. Here is my S7edge dous sim that exploded last night without being plug to electricity. Now let’s imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident, it would have practically damaged my body

I had to deep this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the explosion. We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids around

Joel currently hold the spot as Founder/CEO of PlushNg. He likes spending his free time watching out for the latest movie releases. He is a Journalist, who loves to explore the world through his own eyes. He is a keen learner, WordPress Lover, and an SEO specialist. You could contact him at [email protected]

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Etertainment

Movies

Advertisement