Baby Dies After Drinking Poisoned Breast Milk From Mother's Breast - Plushng
Connect with us

News

Baby Dies After Drinking Poisoned Breast Milk From Mother’s Breast

Published

on

'Dead Baby' Came Back to Life, but No Case of Negligence Against Max Hospital

A baby has died after being breastfed with poisoned milk, after her mother was bitten by a snake in her sleep.

Police said that the Indian mother, 35, who also died, did not realize she had been attacked while sleeping, and had unknowingly breasted the three-year-old girl upon waking.

The toddler and her mother both fell ill in the Uttar Pradesh state on Thursday, but died before they could reach hospital, police inspector Vijay Singh said.

READ ALSO  Banky W Announces his candidacy for House of Reps

The family spotted the snake in another room but the creature escaped. A post-mortem is to be carried out, but police have registered a case of accidental death, the officer added.

Ayomikun is a seasoned writer, poet, actor and drummer whose pen is mightier than the sword. He has written stories, poem, script for people and currently an author for Naijaemirates

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Sponsored Ads

Advertise with Plushng

Like Us Facebook