Songs Of Victory 2017 (Day 4): Victorious Prayers.
There is a song we sing back in the days:
? I won’t let go
I won’t let go
I have Jesus
I won’t let go?
Bible Text: 1 Kings 8:36-39
1Kings 8:36 Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, that thou teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon thy land, which thou hast given to thy people for an inheritance.
1Kings 8:37 If there be in the land famine, if there be pestilence, blasting, mildew, locust, or if there be caterpiller; if their enemy besiege them in the land of their cities; whatsoever plague, whatsoever sickness there be;
1Kings 8:38 What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house:
1Kings 8:39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)
The gurantee God will answer your prayer
• Is based on his constancy Heb 13:8,
• Is when you ask(Matt 7:7-8), provided u dont ask amiss because he won’t answer(James 4:3)
• Is when you seek (Isiah 55:6)
• Is when you knock and how to answer from the door (Psalm 24:7-10)
How do I make sure I do not ask amiss?
– Let the holy spirit do the praying (Romans 8:26-27)
– By worshipping and praising him (John 4:23-24)
How do I knock correctly?
– By knocking in the name of God itself John 10:7&9
10 Reasons Your Prayers will have victorious answers:
– Call to him as a child of God by being sure that you are a child of God (Psalms 65:2, Isiah 59:1-2)
– He does not lie concerning anything (Numbers 23:19,Jer 33:3)
– He has answered by fire before cos he does not change, he will answer by fire again Malachi 6:8, 2 Kings 1:9-12, I kings 18:36-39)
– There is no request of yours that God will say is too hard for him to do (Jer 32:27, Luke 1:37, Joshua 10:12-13)
– There are no request that can be considered too many for God (Gen 17:1, Eph 3:20)
Decree: There is somebody here tonight God will visit you and whatever you will ask him he will say is that all…
– Your request can’t be considered too late for God (John 11:20-44)
Prophesy: What u thought was too late will become now IJN
Even the miracle u thought u have lost will be backdated IJN
– It depends on him (Psalm 107:1), I.e he is willing to help (Isiah 41:10-13)
Let me hear somebody shout God help me!!!!
Prophesy: The one God will send to help you won’t be able to sleep again..
– He is not just good he is merciful whenever he wants to display his wealth (psalm 107:1, Eph 2:4, Mark 10:46-52, Luke 17:12-19)
– If you refuse to let him rest he will grant your request. John 16:24, 1 Thess 5:17, Gen 32:24-29
Reason why many of us lost is that we let go just before the miracle is arrived.
Reason why we pray shallow prayer is cos is not a serious prayer ,
– God knows that if he does something new in your life you will sing him a new song. Exodus 14:21-28, Exodus 15:1-11
Decree: All the problems you have seen you will see them no more.
– Praise him, till you fill him drawing near to you.
– God please have mercy on me.
– Father help me, I have no other helper but you.
– Tell God what you want him to do.
Compiled by Noah O.A