Glory be to God in the highest as I was richly blessed by the sermon of our father so out of genorousity I have decide to share the powerful message of our Father In the Lord Pastor E.A Adeboye who through him God has mightily God has used him powerfully. And I believe as you experience God mightily after the reading message, your tide will turn around for good.
Below is the message;
? November Holy Ghost Service: Victory Ahead
? Bible text Psalm 30:1-5
Prophecy: This is the last time you will ever weep…
Action point: Life is war and in war you either win or you loose
Psalm 35:19- There are wrongful enemies and there are enemies that just want to be your enemies and there are rightful enemies
There are 3 ways God can deal with humans:
1. God can hand over somebody to enemies judges 6:1-5
(When the enemies are handed by God then they are rightful enemies). And this happens when you refuse to do God’s will(Deut 28:15-25)
2. He will remain neutral and let you fight he battle yourself (Judges 16:18-21) These happens when you fails to heed God’s warning(proverbs 29:1) Isaiah 3:10:11. If you refuse to surrender yourself to him he will remain
But when God decides to defend you then your enemies are finished(Isaiah 41:10-12). And this happens when you obey him(Deut 28:1&7, psalm 68:1-3)
Altar call: If you are not absolutely sure of your salvation, come to him in submission and let him save your soul so that when he arises your enemies will scatter…..
In every war there is always a turning point. It could be for the better in which victory will soon come. A turning point decides victory is near which comes when you know and you know only God can give you victory (Proverbs 21:31)
The moment you realise that you can’t win on your own. The moment you realise your wisdon, connections, wealth, experience can only come from God then victory comes.
The day you realise that:
– God can defeat your enemies then victory will come.
– He can defeat any enemy coming by sea Mark 4:41 and by air (Joshua 10:10-11)
As a result, he is God and God alone that can give you victory when you have the opportunity to pray you will pray your heart out then you can say victory ahead…e.g Jacob (Gen 32:3-12, 24-29, Gen 33:1-4)
|| When you go to God in intense prayer it is most likely God will speak to you (Gen 32:28)
|| When you pray as a warrior he will speak to you either directly or through his messenger… E.g Joshua (Joshua 5:13)
|| When you pray intensely God will speak through his prophet (2kings 7:2-11) (Psalms 107:29)
Action point: The moment God speaks then you know the victory is ahead.
Prayer: Father, please speak to me tonight
• For someone, only one more cry is needed and victory will come.
– Moses :Exodus 14:15-18
– Hannah: 1sam 1:9-20
– Jabez 1chronicles 4:10
– Bartimaeus Mark 10:46-53)2
– God still hears prayer psalms 65:2
– God still answers prayer Jeremiah 33:3
– God is still able to do all things Ephesians 3-13
Prophecy: The tide will turn for somebody today.
Prayer: Father, You must answer me today
• For someone, it might be just one praise…2 chronicles 20:20-25
• In Psalms 67:5-7 he said let the people praise him, Joshua 6: 20
Prophecy: Spirit of indebtedness will be removed from you forever.
• Now for God to come to someone, he must be praised
Keyword: Demons don’t appear
Prayer: Father, if nobody decides to praise you, I will praise you…
• For someone, is just one more declaration of your faith in God
– Job (Job 19:25-26)
– Shedrach, meshak and abednigo (Daniel 3:16-18)
Prayer: Father, I hereby my own will not be impossible with you.
Action point: It doesn’t matter what people say nothing is impossible for God.
• For someone, what remains for the battle to turn into your favor is one more act of faith(Mark 2:1-4)
– Woman with the issue of blood…She took a step of faith
– Elisha order (2kings 4:4)
– 2kings 5:1-14
Prophecy: You will never go lower than you are before.
Prophecy: I will change your darkness to light.
If you serve me better I will reward you with long life
• For someone, what God is waiting for is one more act of obedience.
– Widow of zarephath (1kings 17:8-16)
– Peter (Luke 1: 5-7)
Key point: For someone, God is waiting for us to win one more soul.
Prophecy: From now henceforth flying in your family will not be able to fly again.
• For someone, is waiting for us to win one more soul.
Prophecy: The battle will turn for the naira tonight and as God lives, people involve will be arrested.
Prayer: Father, I will obey you completely, please open the door to my victory.
Prophecy: God, I will breathe in your favor.
Prophecy: Those who doubt your victory will see it and not partake of it.
Prophecy: God will carry you and your burdens in Jesus name.
Prophecy: The door is opening already.
• For someone, is one more restitution. (Joshua 7:1-12, Numbers 23:19, Amos 3:3, 1peter 15&16)
Don’t believe people that says ince you are born again, you can continue in sin. (Galatians 2:17)
Prayer: Father, give me the grace to fully restitute my ways.
Conclusion: Psalms 30:5
At night Moses, Jacob, prayed and then by the morning things had change.
Prophecy: The tide is about to turn for someone tonight.
Song: ?”Let God arise and his enemies will scatter.”?
If you are richly blessed by this message, don’t forget to share to your friends!!!!!