February Holy Ghost Service 2018
Theme: Stronger Than Your Enemies (Part 2)
Ministering: Pastor ADEBOYE
– Special holy ghost service comes on the 1st of March-3rd of March
– Special prayer for Nigeria will hold on the 13th of Feb, 2018 (10am-1pm) and it will be aired live for those of you that will be in your various work place.
Prayer For The Killings Of Nigerians In Nigeria which are followed by series of equation that will make us know the end to this killings.
Equation 1: There are certain problems man can’t solve
Equation 2: There is no problem beyond God (Luke 18:27)
Equation 3: Man can hide from other men.
Equation 4: No man can hide from God (Psalms 139:7-12)
Equation 5: Security Agents can be compromised.
Equation 6: God cannot be compromised. (Isiah 6:1-3)
Equation 7: Man can sponsor evil. (Esther 3:8-9)
Equation 8: God can’t sponsor evil (Job 8:20)
To solve it simultaneously the answer is that the prayer warrior is more effective than the activist.
Corollary: The enemies of God and the children of God make the same mistake that is common to both the enemies of God and Children of God which is both of them under rate the power of Prayer.
“Now I want you to pray as the children of the lion of judah and say:”
– Father, wherever those who are shedding blood are hiding, expose them
– Father all those who are condoling evil, conniving with them, expose then and deal with them.
– Father all those who are sponsoring evil and bloodshed expose them and destroy them.
– Father, anyone focusing on me, my family, your church for evil intentions Lord destroy them.
Bible Text: Luke 11:21&22, Mark 11:22-23
Mark 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
It is not possible for a sinner to be stronger than his enemy because according to the word of God the hand of the sinner is weaken from heaven. Prov 13:15, Prov 11:21.
However if u are a sinner
– You will still be running even when no man pursueth. (Prov 28:1).
– You will die cos the wages of sin is death. But if the sinner surrender his life to christ he will get the gift of life.
So if you haven’t given your life to christ and make him your personal saviour do so by taking 3mins out of your time and ask for forgiveness.
What is a Mountain?
A mountain symbolises a huge enemy, a string adversary, a hindering force. Mountain is something that says you are not going forward.
What do we do if we find such mountain in our life?
1. Don’t ignore the mountain, you have to confront in order to conquer. What you tolerate stays with you bit what u confront u can conquer (Matt 18:18) as long as u tolerate d mountain it will stay. (3 Kings 4:1-7, In matt 8:1-4, we were told about a leper who came to Jesus Christ, Mark 10:46-52 Bartimaeus. Joshua 5:13 & Joshua 6:5).
Keypoint: Don’t ignore your problem.
Prayer: Father, I need help, help me right now.
2. Talk to the mountain, by telling the mountain “there are two of us and one of us have to move and the one who has to move is not me” and explain to the mountain why you will not move. This is because:
• I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.(Psalm 16:8)
• He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.(Psalm 62:6),
• They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.(Psalms 125:1)
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. (Heb13:8),
• I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)
Prayer: Father, in the mighty name of Jesus I say to my mountain MOVE!!!
3. The principal reason why the mountain must move is because it is blocking your view(Prov 29:18, Psalm 100:2) in the area of praising the lord (Nehemiah 8:10, Job 17:7)
Prayer: Father anything that’s not allowing me to serve you in joy must go tonight.
4. You have to tell the mountain am not advising you. But roar to the mountain. And in the bible there are various ways of communicating which are.
– Advising (Deut 30:19)
– Pleading (Ezekiel 33:11)
– Command (Matt 28:18-29)
– Decreeing (Gen 1:3,Job 22:21-28)
Keypoint: If you stop grumbling, you will make a decree and it will come to pass.
Prayer: Father, Tonight I decree every mountain in my life.
Prophecy: Daddy(God) said i should tell you your brain needs revival I will breathe on it.
-There is someone here with loads of problems, very soon you will have loads of testimonies.
– The power that raise Jesus from the dead will raise you from your present situation.
5. You must do a thorough job tonight I.e you must finish the job tonight whatever is going to cost. Cos if you leave any little mountain tonight it will become a bigger mountain in the future. (Joshua 21:32)
When you kill Goliath tonight, you must do what David did I.e Cutting the head of Goliath which signifies the finishing job (Joshua 7:1-the end).
Prayer: Father, every mountain leaving me today must go to the Sea and perish.
– There is somebody here throughout this year you will have nothing to regret.
– You will fly again.
– The lord said i should remind you that your seat at the top is reserved.
6. You must be specific, I.e if it is
• Sickness (1 peter 2:24)
• Demons (Rev 22:10-11)
• Poverty (2 Corinthians 8:9)
• Failure “I rebuke u by the presence of Jesus in my boat.
• Stagnation “Listen, I rebuke by the resurrection and ascension of Jesus christ.
Prayer: Mention the particular mountain and tell it to go to the sea.
Conclusion: You must remember to return all glory to God. If after God has done marvelous things to you if you don’t thank him you will need him again. Judges 15:24-19. Never forget to give glory to God the problem with we Christians is that when the heat is on we turn on the fan and God isn’t a fan.
God bless you as you share to your friends and families.
© Noah O.A