Connect with us
-->

Viral News

Nigerian man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung Galaxy phone explodes

Published

on

Nigerian man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung Galaxy phone explodes

A Twitter user identified as @of_pablosoares has narrated how his smartphone exploded without being plugged to an electrical outlet.

Sharing photos of the burnt Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, he wrote;

Hello. Here is my S7edge dous sim that exploded last night without being plug to electricity. Now let’s imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident, it would have practically damaged my body

I had to deep this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the explosion. We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids around

Nigerian man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung Galaxy phone explodes Nigerian man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung Galaxy phone explodes

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Advertise With PlushNg

Advertise with plushng

Sponsored Ad